You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Pack of 16 Post-Process to simulate glitch and monitors.
This pack of 16 post-process materials provide the ability to simulate screen glitches, TV monitors and some other special effects. Materials can be combined to achieve a complex look and each material provide a set of controls to get a more unique feeling that can fit any projects.
A demonstration level is provided to showcase all the materials either individually or combined. Each material comes with an instanced version for easy tweaking and real-time look dev.
List of the 16 post-process contained in this pack:
• Sharpen (blend between two sharpen preset)
• Lens distortion (inverted barrel) - VR-compatible
• Chromatic radial blur and Radial blur (with performance and size controls)
• Underwater (screen distortion + Tri-Planar caustic projection from camera)
• Broken glass (distortion based on normal map + progressive blending) - VR-compatible
• Frozen glass (distortion + progressive blending) - VR-compatible
• Pixelate & Posterize (resolution and color index control)
• Difference & Color offset (grayscale or color cycle, Inverted color after mid-values)
• Pulse force (horizontal force wave that distort the scene/screen)
• Pulse Wallhack (pulse that project a grid in Tri-Planar + show objects hidden behind walls)
• TV CRT Monitor simulation (with flickering and scan-line)
• Screen glitch (image offset, pixelate, compression simulation and stretch)
• Bump (bas-relief simulation + glitch)
• ASCII (convert screen into lines of text based on a charset - 2 are available by default)
• Dithering classic (Cluster Dot, Bayer, Halfton and Blue noise)
• Dithering glitch (broken dithering that offset colors in grayscale)
Intended Platforms: Desktop & partially VR
Support: E-mail | Forum Thread
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.