Explore the Real-time Pipeline Behind Fortnite’s Trailer
For Fortnite's cinematic trailer, artists leveraged Unreal Engine's real-time volumetric rendering tools to create seamless special effects that integrated perfectly with the action.
Our latest whitepaper offers a look deep behind the scenes of how the Fortnite trailer was made in Unreal Engine and how real-time production techniques using real-time pipelines can make a tremendous difference in your creative workflow.
Download the whitepaper - Developing a Real-time Pipeline for a Faster Workflow
Unpacking real-time production concepts, sharing techniques used in making the Fortnite trailer, and delivering additional technical tips for developing a real-time pipeline with Unreal Engine, Developing a Real-time Pipeline for a Faster Workflow is packed with insights to help take you production pipeline to the next level.
You’ll Learn About:
- Developing a real-time pipeline for a faster workflow
- How the Fortnite trailer was created with real-time rendering
- The benefits of real-time and virtual production
- How to overcome the problems of a linear pipeline using real-time
- Important considerations for real-time production
- Tips to enhance and improve your workflows with Unreal Engine
- And much more!
Unlock the your full creative potential with the power of real-time production - Download our whitepaper today!
The Unreal Engine team is headed to BIG Festival in São Paulo where ...
What started as a modest Kickstarter campaign burgeoned into one of the crowdfunding platform’s greatest successes. We chat with Koji Igarashi himself about the game’s journey.
From the bright lights of major press events to the bustling show floor and...