Note: Due to uncertainty around health concerns, Unreal Engine training center classes and workshops have been postponed until July 1, 2020. We will provide further notice regarding the upcoming schedule as information becomes available.
This hands-on workshop provides an overview of Sequencer in Unreal Engine. Students will design a cinematic sequence by learning how to setup and organize their scene with level sequences, sub-levels and sub-scenes, apply animation clips to imported characters, animate props by keyframing actors in the graph Editor, edit shots in the timeline, and use specialized cinematic camera tools for more professional results. Students will render the final result into a movie through Sequencer’s render manager.
- Sequencer overview, user interface, hot keys, and cinematic viewport controls
- Understanding cinematic action and continuity in Unreal
- Understanding level sequences, sub-levels and sub-scenes
- Nonlinear editing
- Cinematic actors - cinematic camera, rig rail and crane
- Overview of Livelink and character setup
- Importing animation for characters
- Graph Editor fundamentals
- Rendering movies
An Introduction to Unreal Engine or Unreal for Archviz: An Introduction