You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Sketchfab: (Viewer shows full PRO Pack) UE4 Zombie PRO Viewer
Preview Video: vimeo.com/130241926
UPDATE: REV. 2.6
Includes new IPC Animations (in-place with custom attributes)
A Starter subset of "Zombie Pro - Mocap Pack"
INCLUDING: Stand idles, turns, reaching, walk, crawl, chase, attack and death.
NOTE: *** Basic and Pro Packs include the new Hyper Zombie animations, and Demo Blueprint Controllers!
Create and control your own Zombie Horde with this set of flesh hungry Undead animations. We obtained and motion captured actual REAL Zombies in our studio! (No we didn't) Bring your undead game to life. Now with Hyper Zombie moves to energetically wreak havoc in the Zombie apocalypse!
Our IPC animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves for more flawless control and programming options, a feature used by major developers. A demo Blueprint Controller by Jesse at 3 Prong Gaming is included with “Basic” and “PRO” packs! (***Blueprint not in Starter)
More info here:
Please read the complete “Zombie Starter” PDF motion list: UE4 Zombie Lists
● Rev. 2.6 Update
● Root Motion and IPC (in-place with custom attributes)
○ Animations are 4.10 - 4.15 compatible.
● “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
● All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
● All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
● FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Zombie_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
● A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
● A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.