*Lens flares will soon be updated for 4.25
Update 1 (July 10 2020)
- Total graphic rebuild. The main sequence star material and the black hole meterial have been massively changed while the star anomaly uses the original one with new higher res textures.
- The main sequence star does not use anymore a particle system to generate rays.
- The black hole bp has the option to face the camera or stay still, so it can be used as a dynamic background object.
- New example maps.
- All original contents have not been erased from the asset pack.
Star Creator is a pack of assets useful to create stars. This asset pack contains 3 full customizable Blueprints: Star, Star anomaly and black hole. Each of these allows you to generate a different type of star with unique parameters. This pack also includes a custom system of anamorphic lensflares with soft attenuation, brightness, distance fade and color control. All material parameters are controlled via Blueprint, so you do not need to adjust parameters in the material editor: you can do that directly inside the scene editor. Note: you need to be in game in order for all Blueprints to work correctly.
- Star: Creates Main-Sequence stars like the sun, dwarfs and giants. The fluid simulation creates a system of convective cells on the surface, solar flares and cold zones.
- Star Anomaly: Generates stars surrounded by a disk of gas and dust. The disk comes with color, radius and opacity parameters, a fake shadows system and an optional wave loop which warps the matter around the star.
- Black Hole: Creates a black hole with rays and disks which warps space and light around it.