This package contains the following props:
2 Different Demo scene:
· Showcase – All promotion images created here, contains lighting, HDRI and an asphalt material
· Overview– This map showcase the use of spline blueprint and physics simulation
· 1 SplinePlacer – with this tool you can make traffic cones along a spline with equal distance. Tip for performance: in the blueprint set the collision type to no collision when you edit the spline, only enable collision when you are done with the form of the spline.
· 9 Actor Blueprint which contain variations or provide easier assembly
· 8 Traffic Cone
· 6 Concrete Bollard
· 5 Concrete Road Barrier
· 2 Speed Bump
· 2 Pothole
· 2 Wheel Stop
· 1 Road Marking
· 1 Plastic Barrier (easy to change the color through material parameter)
· 1 Parking Barrier
· 1 Flap Delineator
· 1 Lane Divider
1 Mobile Fence Base
· 31 unique high quality 3D scanned props
· Texture variants
· Real world sized
· Lighting is optimized for dynamic lighting with LUMEN
· Master material setups
Number of Unique Meshes: 31
Collision: Yes, generated inside unreal by hand
Vertex Count: 16-16116
LODs: Yes, Nanite enabled
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 5 Master Material 32 Instanced Material
Number of Textures:97
Supported Development Platforms:
Depend on your purpose you can lower the texture sizes.
You can increase the texture streaming pool by using the following console command: r.Streaming.PoolSize 2000
while editing spline blueprint:
Contains assets from polyhaven.com, licensed under CC0 1.0 Universal.
If you need additional information feel free to contact me!
You can also write request to this email is you need additional props for this pack!
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org