The perfect solution for anyone looking for a variety of sword combinations with an easy-to-use interface. Create great swords in a couple of minutes just like in a video game.
- A huge number of combinations of sword elements
- Excellent quality of models and textures, as well as excellent optimization
- Different materials for all parts: from rust-eaten iron to super-hard steel and silver
"Need broken blades?" Easily! Every blade has a broken version of it
- Three presets for different types of swords: one-handed, bastards (one-and-a-half-handed) and two-handed
- All parts of the sword are assigned their own parameters (damage, attack speed and blocking).) which are easy to change and use in the game
- The material of the sword is also a modifier to its parameters and cost (for example, rusty has 0.8, which reduces damage and cost, and steel on the contrary 1.2, etc.)
- After the creation of the sword appears in the world! You can either turn it into a mesh or use it in your game. You can create as many swords as you want in one go and turn them into meshes in turn.
- Using RMB and LMB you can look at your excellent sword from different angles.
Number of Unique Meshes: 40
Collision: automatically generated;
Vertex Count: 20 lower part, 695-1000 full sword;
LODs: Yes (Unreal Engine auto generated);
Number of Materials and Material Instances: Materials: 1 x blades; 1 x guards; 1 x handles; Instances: 80 x blades; 40 x guards; 40 x handles; Number of Textures: 240 х blades; 120 x guards; 120 x handles;
Texture Resolutions: 1024-2048;
Supported Development Platforms: Windows: Yes