This Manatee comes with a procedural spline animation system that produces dynamic acceleration, turning and rolling along splines. The package also contains procedural variations of the Manatee's material, with moss and shading that is generated at random levels for each Blueprint.
The package includes an idle animation, a swimming animation & 3 Poses, combined in a Blendspace that animates the Manatee's movement. It comes with 4 LODs and a range of adjustable blueprint settings allowing maximum customization.
Additionally, a demo scene has been included with Underwater PostProcess Settings, Caustic Lighting, Fog, & Depth of Field, along with many Manatees with their paths set up, demonstrating what can be accomplished with the Spline Blueprint.
- Pose Left
- Pose Right
Spline Animation Blueprint controls:
- Starting Distance along the spline
- Toggle dynamic speed or maintain a constant speed.
- Mesh Scale
- Show Spline
- Animation play rates for slow and fast
- Animation Acceleration & Deceleration
- Timing for how long to swim slow and fast
- Randomness multiplier of timing
- Movement speed acceleration & deceleration
- Movement speeds for slow and fast
- Intensity of rolling around corners
- Non-Dynamic speed, play rate & intensity
- Roll, rotation & movement smoothing values
- 1 Skeletal mesh
- A realistic Physics Asset for ragdoll effects (includes throat bone for flubber movement)
- A BlendSpace combined with 4 animations
- 1 Manatee Moss Texture with Alpha
- 1 Parent Material and 1 Material Instance
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton: No
Number of characters: 1
Number of Animations: 4
Animation types: In-place
Vertex counts of characters:
Supported Platforms: Desktop PC / Mac / Xbox 1/ PS4 / HTC Vive / Oculus Rift
Documentation Included: Yes, in Blueprints