LightMenu is a highly modular menu system with layouts for main menu and in-game menu, level loading and full support for graphic/video/sound settings. It also allows creating any menu using built-in menu elements, it’s fully configurable using a data table file.
- Just a one simple drag&drop
- Supports detailed graphics and video (resolution, fps) settings
- Highly modular – create your own menu using a data table file
- Supports sound settings
- Editable and customizable
- No plugins or C++ required
- No widget or blueprints skills required
Available menu elements
Number of Blueprints: 6
Number of Widgets: 11
Input: Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Platforms: Windows, Mac, Consoles
Documentation and Tutorial: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FgbPXmLyRmYMUloaj_Cxj395xrbJnn6_/view?usp=sharing