Demo Video DOC
Drivable, physic constraint based, mining Truck blueprint:
- 100% blueprint project, no gamemode needed, easy migration. (You can just migrate the pawn blueprint)
- Front and rear suspensions made with constraints, easy to adjust by changing the constraint force and damping.
- All static meshes have been made using maya LT and substance painter. No substance plugin is needed to use the project.
- Easy to replace each part of the body with different static meshes
- The project also contains a demo landscape featuring an open mining pit with roads (2 spline static meshes)
- Automatic trasmission with max number of gears that can be set using the editable variables
- Max Speed can be reduced or increased just by editing a max speed value and the system will auto-setup
- Can be equipped with many cameras, first person camera is already included