The new version will be released during August, 2021. We will keep this product in Unreal Marketplace until the new version is released.
Sales of this product will be discontinued from July 1, 2021, and the new version will be released through our website.
V1.3.0 (Full version history)
Traditional two-pass outliner (Blueprint + Line materials)
Why this traditional outliner?
Post-process outliners are heavy, not anti-aliased, and generate dirty small lines. But using them is still a good choice when you have too many polygons because polygon count doesn't matter.
Two-pass outlining technique is a traditional solid technique used in so many games but not basically supported in UE4 (with this pack, you can do it!). It draws slightly adjusted black mesh to draw lines and do not use post-process at all. Since the cost of black mesh drawing is almost nothing for most meshes, this pack actually can be a much better choice in most scenarios unless you are to draw lines of AAA high-polygon meshes.
• Traditional two-pass outline drawing (no post-process)
• Easy application
• Thin sub-pixel line support
• Antialiased lines
• Line width control in world/screen-space
• Different colors in a scene
• All platform support
CartoonRenderingPack contains this pack.
• 1 screen-space opaque line
• 1 screen-space glow line
• 1 world-space opaque line
• 1 world-space glow line
• 4 screen-space opaque thin lines
• 4 screen-space opaque normal lines
• 4 screen-space opaque thick lines
• 4 screen-space opaque glow lines
• 4 world-space opaque thin lines
• 4 world-space opaque normal lines
• 4 world-space opaque thick lines
• 4 world-space opaque glow lines
• 1 actor component
• 2 mesh actors to handle static and skeletal mesh types
• static-mesh demo
• skeletal-mesh demo
• character-actor demo
• Mesh change demo
• FOV change Demo
Physically-Based Rendering: No
Number of Materials: 4
Number of Material Instances: 32
Number of Blueprints: 3
Documentation Included: Yes