— Much requested getting up animations added
— Switched to using new physical animation available in UE 4.14+
— Stairs added to the Test Level
Playable Demo: drive.google.com/file/d/1YfygYOQQn3F3seNoCeA-hWkEOLcvhuXZ/view?usp=sharing
• Quick and simple way to create more realistic ragdoll animation.
• You are able to change character's muscle strength, switch between different ragdoll poses and physics assets on the fly during gameplay.
• Test map and test blueprints (which you can place in the level) are provided to help you see how the ragdoll behaves in different situations.
• User Interfaсe, Controls, Slowmotion, Graphics Settings, Explanation and Comments.
• No need for any external plugins, everything is made entirely in Editor with blueprints.
• Explanation and Comments
• Character blueprint and animation blueprint
• 3 physics assets and 3 animation poses
• 3 level blueprints for testing the ragdoll:
PhysicalSphere - throws a sphere every N seconds
MovingSphere - a sphere moving back and forth
PhysicalBox - a configurable wall of physical boxes that your character can bump into
• 1 Widget blueprint (User Interface)
• Test Level wich includes geometric shapes, stairs and a terrain slope
Platforms Tested: Windows