You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Z LockOn is an auto targetting system seen in such games like the Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts.
Z LockOn is an auto targeting system seen in such games like the Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts. It allows you to lock on to a target, whether it's an enemy or an NPC, and get the best view of them, especially during combat. An absolute essential for any third person action game/RPG.
- Easy Installation
- Soft and hard lock on states
- Switch between targets to the character's left or right, using the analog stick on a gamepad or a button on the keyboard/mouse/gamepad
- Smooth camera transitions between targets
- Works with any third person UE4 game, Blueprint or C++
- Essential addition for any RPG or third person action game
Number of Blueprints: 3
Network Replicated: No
Engine Compatibility: 4.15, 4.16, 4.17
List of Features:
- One button camera lock on to enemy or NPC targets
- Switch between targets on the left or right of the player with a button press or a flick of an analog stick
- Easy installation
- Fully customizable
Intended Platforms: Windows
Other Supported Platforms:
Support Thread - https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?146528-RELEASE-Z-LockOn-Third-Person-Lock-On-System-for-Action-RPGs
Documentation - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZV7FVYg7WFmhkIzqJWzFapG5DjMQuyp5VkQQbtiacpg/
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.