You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Top down and side scrolling wraparound template. This is completely viewport based and does not use trigger boxes.
The aim of this project is to provide a top down or sidescrolling base that utilizes screen wraparound on actors without using trigger boxes . The wraparound in this project is based on the resolution of the viewport and works in many different resolutions as a result. It is designed mainly for top down games, however a side scrolling version is also included.
Planned for future versions:
• A master blueprint in which you can specify which object classes incorporate the wraparound mechanic.
• Automatic camera following based on whether or not horizontal or vertical wraparound are disabled.
• Improved demo character physics
If you have any suggestions or queries then please leave a comment!
• 2 Blueprints (One for top down, the other for side scrolling)
• 2 Separate test levels for both types
• Placeholder 2D player object (Just a square with a simple texture) with simple movement enabled
Platforms Tested: Windows
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.