You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A virtual keyboard for virtual reality projects that includes a standard message box and web browser widget functionality.
Are you a virtual reality developer in need of a virtual keyboard? Well this is your lucky day! This 'VR Virtual Keyboard' has everything you need in order to make sure that you can give your players the best expierence possible when they are entering custom character names, entering their initials for the high score they just earned, etc.
- VR Keyboard that uses the traditional 'Point And Click' Button Interactions (more interaction types coming soon!)
- QWERTY default layout with flat/metro theme (more themes and layouts coming soon!)
- Button Slots: Each keyboard button can be customized and moved around as you see fit with no code changes needed.
- Web Browser widget functionality included.
- Number of Blueprints: 10
- Documentation: Included Tutorial Blueprint
-Only tested with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. However, this should work with OSVR, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard, Google DayDream, etc.
-Will require additional setup if motion controllers are not being used.
-Additional HMD support coming soon.
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.