You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Customizable virtual keyboards for virtual reality projects with instant message sending and web browsing functionality.
NEW DRUM KEYBOARD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ok-NQ8Zuuc
Are you a virtual reality developer in need of a virtual keyboard? Well this is your lucky day! This 'VR Virtual Keyboard' has everything you need in order to make sure that you can give your players the best expierence possible when they are entering custom character names, entering their initials for the high score they just earned, etc.
Two Interaction Types:
'Point and Click'
- Traditional 'Point And Click' button interactions.
- A QWERTY style layout with flat/metro based themes. (more themes will be released over time)
- Customizable Buttons: Each keyboard button can be customized as you see fit with no code changes needed.
- Create custom themes and layouts to personalize your keyboard.
- Change themes during run-time.
- Button Interactions: Buttons move up and down like a drum when hit/tapped. (inspired by the Normal drum keyboard and games like 'Rec Room')
- A QWERTY style layout.
- Customizable Buttons: Each keyboard button can be fully customized as you see fit with no code changes needed.
- Create custom layouts.
- Send instant messages using the newly included Chat Box functionality. (multiplayer support coming soon!)
- Surf the internet using the in-game web browser. (please read the important note below in the Technical Details)
- Number of Blueprints: 14
- Documentation: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMWfIR_BjrU0bMmozqbOVP0_UFwdw593h (Documentation is being revamped since a lot has changed.)
- Only tested with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. However, this should work with OSVR, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard, Google DayDream, etc.
- Will require additional setup if motion controllers are not being used.
- IMPORTANT: There is an engine bug that affects 4.15 that prevents the Enter/Return and Backspace buttons from properly emulating to the web browser. This issue has been partially fixed in 4.16 where the Backspace button works, but not the Enter/Return button.
Click Here To View The Changelog
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.