This system empowers you to save and load any data to and from SQLite Databases in Unreal Engine 4 without forcing you to write a single line of SQL Code (or Blueprint Spaghetti).
Making use of a powerful custom serializer engine, based on Unreal Engine's Code Reflection System, this tool is capable of helping you to do amazing and unique data persistence in runtime that otherwise would be impossible.
For example: Unreal Engine's "SaveGame" system can't easily save Actor References and restore them to your Properties in real time, but with this system you can:
- Execute Multi-Threaded SQLite Functions!
- Create & Edit Database Assets in Unreal Editor!
- Auto Generate SQL Code through Property Reflection!
- Setup Property Versioning to support old Game Versions!
- Save & Load Object References (Pointers) and easily restore them!
- Save & Load data without conflicts across multiple streamed Levels!
- Save & Load Actors or Component References and even Arrays of References!
- Save & Load any kind of Struct as well as basic types like Ints, Strings, Vectors, etc!
- Save & Load from Background Thread, while players are sill interacting with Game World!
- (Optional) Progress Bar System can accurately report loading status without freezing the Game!
- (Optional) HUD System can automatically generate and show Loadscreens when saving or loading the Game.
- Updates are released for latest two versions or Unreal Engine only.
- If you don't have latest Unreal Engine installed then you don't have latest Plugin version.
- Create Databases in Editor.
- No need to learn SQL scripting.
- Save & Load everything or individual Actors on the fly.
- Save & Load single Objects or whole Level without extra setup.
- Interface-based Events auto generate SQL Code from Properties.
- Built-in Progress Bar to report loading progress in real-time.
- Built-in Versioning system for Properties, Class and Tables.
- Optional auto-generated Load-Screens, image or movie-based.
- USQLite (Runtime).
- USQLEditor (Editor).
Number of C++ Classes: 40 New C++ Classes.
Number of Blueprints: 5 Blueprintable Classes.
Network Replicated: No. (Plugin code built in Client Mode is automatically stripped out)
Supported Development Platforms: Multi-platform.
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Linux, OSX, Mobile.
Documentation: Support Forum
Demo Project: USQLite Demo