** Our community friend Nilson Lima have a great introductory video to this plugin here:
This system empowers you to save and load any data to and from SQLite Databases in Unreal Engine without forcing you to write a single line of SQL Code (or Blueprint Spaghetti).
This tool is capable of helping you to do amazing and unique data persistence in runtime.
- Execute Multi-Threaded SQLite Functions!
- Create & Edit Database Assets in Unreal Editor!
- Auto Generate SQL Code through Property Reflection!
- Setup Property Versioning to support old Game Versions!
- Save & Load Object References (Pointers) and easily restore them!
- Save & Load data without conflicts across multiple streamed Levels!
- Save & Load Actors or Component References and even Arrays of References!
- Save & Load any kind of Struct as well as basic types like Ints, Strings, Vectors, etc!
- Save & Load from Background Thread, while players are sill interacting with Game World!
- (Optional) Progress Bar System can accurately report loading status without freezing the Game!
- (Optional) HUD System can automatically generate and show Loadscreens when saving or loading the Game.
- Updates are released for latest two versions or Unreal Engine only.
- If you don't have latest Unreal Engine installed then you don't have latest Plugin version.
- Create Databases in Editor.
- No need to learn SQL scripting.
- Save & Load everything or individual Actors on the fly.
- Save & Load single Objects or whole Level without extra setup.
- Interface-based Events auto generate SQL Code from Properties.
- Built-in Progress Bar to report loading progress in real-time.
- Built-in Versioning system for Properties, Class and Tables.
- Optional auto-generated Load-Screens, image or movie-based.
- USQLite (Runtime).
- USQLEditor (Editor).
Number of C++ Classes: 40 New C++ Classes.
Number of Blueprints: 5 Blueprintable Classes.
Network Replicated: No. (Plugin code built in Client Mode is automatically stripped out)
Supported Development Platforms: Multi-platform.
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Linux, OSX, Mobile.
Documentation: Support Forum
Demo Project: USQLite Demo