You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A flexible dynamic sky system with natural cloud motion, plus customizable sun, moon and stars.
Ultra Dynamic Sky is a sky system designed to be much more dynamic and natural than most sky solutions, offer a great degree of flexibility and customization options, and work inside of a user interface designed for speed and simplicity.
• Set a single Time of Day variable (from 0000 to 2400) and have every aspect of the sky, including your directional light and fog, update along with it, making changing the time your scene takes place a one step process.
• Fully dynamic, with multiple turbulent layers of clouds, orbiting moon, and even stars that turn around the poles.
• Dynamic cloud lighting around both the sun and the moon.
• Customize cloud coverage, from a clear sky to overcast.
• Customize moon and stars properties like Moon Scale, Moon Brightness, and even change the phase of the moon.
• Simulate a realtime day/night cycle in game, automatically, with adjustable day length.
• Simulate changes in cloud coverage with an automatic system.
• Dynamic aurora effects at night.
• Clouds can cast shadows onto the world.
• 1x 4096 x 4096
• 1x 2048 x 2048
Vertex Count: 8194
Number of Meshes: 1
Number of Materials: 1
Number of Material Functions: 4
Number of Textures: 4
Intended Platform: Desktop
Platforms Tested: Desktop
Number of Blueprints: 1
Documentation Included: Yes
• Applies user selected variables to a dynamic material instance on the sky sphere.
• Converts Time of Day to dynamic material parameters using curves.
• Animates Time of Day and Cloud Density during gameplay based on simulation settings.
If you need support using the sky, please email me at:
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.