You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Easily add voice input to your blueprint projects in less than 10 minutes.
Add voice input to your game project with ease. This plugin gives you full control over voicedata and exposes the recorded voice data as an compressed byte array blueprints. This way you can utilize the data in the way you want. Add channels to your game (vicinity, radio-controlled, team channels etc), optimize network traffic by only sending data to the required clients or even implement a data stream to an extra server - you are in charge, time to be creative.
- No engine modifications, pure Plugin.
- No C++ knowledge needed, all custom C++ functions are exposed to Blueprints.
- VoiceAudioComponent that can be attached to any actor.
- Lightweight Networking, will only transmit VoiceData to players that are in hearing range. (No multi-casting to just everyone on the server)
- Support for multiple VoiceChat Channels. (Global, Spatialized/Local area, Clan/Party only)
- Total control in Blueprints over the VoiceChat Data. (Could support recording, later playback, further altering of VoiceData - it is really up to you what to do with the data.)
Copy the plugin into your project's plugin folder and you'll have 2 new components exposed in your Blueprints. The VoiceChatComponent for Input and the VoiceAudioPlayback Component for Output. (See screenshots)
Network Replicated: Yes, a byte array of the voice data is exposed to blueprints, allowing you to easily replicate the data.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win32/Win64
To enable voice features in your project simply add this to your DefaultEngine.ini :
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.