You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The Turn Coordinator is an instrument designed to indicate the direction and rate of turn of an aircraft and the amount of slipping or skidding in the turn. The two primary parts are the Turn Indicator and the Inclinometer.
Turn Coordinator Instrument
* Indicates the direction of the turn.
* Indicates standard-rate turn of 3 degrees per second/360 degree turn in 2 minutes.
* Indicates the quality (coordinated or slipping/skidding) of the turn.
* Demonstrates the Turn Coordinator with the plug and play setup.
Demonstration Map With Demo Pawn
* The Demo Pawn functionality is to pitch, roll, and yaw with adverse yaw tendency (in a roll, the aircraft has a tendency to yaw away from the intended direction of the turn).
Number of Widgets: 2
Number of Blueprints: 4
Number of Textures: 11
Texture Size: 1024 x 1024, 512 x 512, 512 x 256, 256 x 256, 256 x 128, 128 x 128, and 64 x 64
Number of Materials: 2
Number of Maps: 1 (Demonstration Map)
Number of Curves: 2
Number of Enumerations: 1
Input: Gamepad and Keyboard
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows and Android
Documentation: Blueprint Tutorial x 1