- Support different pictures of weapons recoil, spread and damage.
- Weapon Direction System controls rotation of weapon and angles for aim offset. Weapon will always look where a sight is aimed.
- Support rifles, shotguns, pistols and sniper rifles.
- Primary and secondary weapons. Support auto, burst, single and autosingle weapons fire types.
- Weapons Pickups.
- Melee attack.
Character Locomotion & Cover System
- Support main states of locomotion: walk, sprint, crouch, minizoom, death , jump.
- Support climb and jump over of low covers.
- Special Character State “Near Wall”. This state solve the problem of shooting from jamb of wall.
- Animated swap and hide of the weapon.
- The character can be with weapon or without weapon.
- Smooth start and stop of movement.
- The player's camera has many modes for different states of a character.
- Customizable transition between camera modes.
- Camera mirror.
Main menu with lobby logic.
Supported full network replicated of all systems. Based only on blueprints.
This project uses the Animation Starter Pack by Epic Games, sound and SFX from Shooter Game Template, weapon models and materials from Infinity Blade: Weapons Pack and animations from Mixamo Animation Pack.
List of Features:
- Weapon Shooting and Reload Main Logic
- Weapon Recoil & Recovery Recoil
- Weapon Spread
- Weapon Damage
- Weapon Target & Weapon Direction
- Simple Sound System
- Camera Modes
- Camera Modes Transition System
- Camera Shakes System
- Camera Mirror
- Character Locomotion States: idle, walk, sprint, crouch, mini zoom, jump
- Climb and jump over low covers
- Basic Player's HUD
- Dynamic Crosshair
- Anim Death and Respawn
- Various Weapons Types
- Primary and secondary weapons
- Animated swap and hide of the weapon
- With weapon & without weapon states
- Front Checker System
- Weapons Pickups
- Rifles, shotguns, pistols and sniper rifles
- Main Menu with lobby logic
- Melee Attack
Supported Development Platforms: PC
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC
Documentation: Included in the pack (Content\TPSCharacterSystem\Guide)
Number of Blueprints: 10
Number of Actor Components: 3
Number of Animation Blueprints: 1
Number of Characters: 1
Input Mappings: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: Yes
Number of Widget Blueprints: 9