You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The Tower Defense Starter Kit is a pure blueprint framework that enables quick & easy creation of Tower Defense games.
Gameplay Demo: https://goo.gl/RLoN14
Support Thread: https://goo.gl/qSTnfe
Tutorials/Concept Overviews: https://goo.gl/H6jrBg
• Top Down Camera system with panning, edge scrolling & smooth/step zoom support.
• Tower Classes: Machine Gun, Shockwave, Laser, Sniper, Artillery, Boost, & Mining Tower.
• Enemy AI Classes: Tank, Healer, Runner, Ranged, & Tower Disabler.
• Tower Abilities: Overdrive & Repair.
• Global Abilities: Airstrike & Tower Guardians.
• Multiple types of AI Wave Spawning systems, with support for both Endless waves & repeating wave cycles with dynamically escalating difficulties.
• An automated XP management system that facilitates experience gain & leveling up of towers.
• Automated resource allocation between waves provide players with the ability to Build, Upgrade, & Sell towers.
• Main menu system that supports level selection & persistent map unlocks across multiple sessions.
• Modular Grid Generators with drag & drop support to create grid cells for tower placement.
• Loadout menu system that enables players to select towers at the start of each mission.
• Supports spline based multi-lane paths & nav mesh based pathfinding system.
• Object Pooling support for bullet projectiles to provide enhanced performance.
Preview Video: https://goo.gl/krj5gE
• Modular components are employed throughout the toolkit to handle special functionalities & aid in the creation of new variations to existing entities with minimal coupling.
• The Wave Manager allows complete customization of waves through parameters including Enemy Type, Number Of Units, Spawn Point, Spawn Delay, etc.
• Variables are categorized into 'User Defined' & 'Automatically Set' to facilitate identification of customizable parameters.
• The Game Mode handles initialization of all core gameplay actors from a single centralized location using a linear workflow design.
• The Player Controller acts as a conduit for all low-level HUD update requests, while the Game Instance & HUD classes manage high-level HUD state modifications.
• AI Spawn Points support precached & runtime generation of randomized spawning locations.
• Event-driven logic used predominantly over continuously ticking services for HUD updates.
• Blueprint function library employed to easily obtain references to core gameplay actors from all blueprints.
• All default Tower attributes are stored in a centralized Tower Data Array & thus enables easy customization of said properties for all towers from a single location.
• All information pertaining to the towers & abilities are displayed dynamically using a data-driven approach, thus eliminating the need for manual HUD modifications when adding/removing towers.
• The Object Pooling system uses a free list (of array indices & not pointers) to chain together unused objects within a fixed size pool, & thus removes the need for iterations through the array.
Intended Platform: Windows
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.