You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The Tower Defense Starter Kit is a pure blueprint framework that enables quick & easy creation of Tower Defense games.
Gameplay Demo: https://goo.gl/RLoN14
Support Thread: https://goo.gl/qSTnfe
Tutorials/Concept Overviews: https://goo.gl/H6jrBg
• Top Down Camera system with panning, edge scrolling & smooth/step zoom support.
• Tower Classes: Machine Gun, Shockwave, Laser, Sniper, Artillery, Boost, & Mining Tower.
• Enemy AI Classes: Tank, Healer, Runner, Ranged, & Tower Disabler.
• Tower Abilities: Overdrive & Repair.
• Global Abilities: Airstrike & Tower Guardians.
• Multiple types of AI Wave Spawning systems, with support for both Endless waves & repeating wave cycles with dynamically escalating difficulties.
• An automated XP management system that facilitates experience gain & leveling up of towers.
• Automated resource allocation between waves provide players with the ability to Build, Upgrade, & Sell towers.
• Main menu system that supports level selection & persistent map unlocks across multiple sessions.
• Modular Grid Generators with drag & drop support to create grid cells for tower placement.
• Loadout menu system that enables players to select towers at the start of each mission.
• Supports spline based multi-lane paths & nav mesh based pathfinding system.
• Object Pooling support for bullet projectiles to provide enhanced performance.
Preview Video: https://goo.gl/krj5gE
• Modular components are employed throughout the toolkit to handle special functionalities & aid in the creation of new variations to existing entities with minimal coupling.
• The Wave Manager allows complete customization of waves through parameters including Enemy Type, Number Of Units, Spawn Point, Spawn Delay, etc.
• Variables are categorized into 'User Defined' & 'Automatically Set' to facilitate identification of customizable parameters.
• The Game Mode handles initialization of all core gameplay actors from a single centralized location using a linear workflow design.
• The Player Controller acts as a conduit for all low-level HUD update requests, while the Game Instance & HUD classes manage high-level HUD state modifications.
• AI Spawn Points support precached & runtime generation of randomized spawning locations.
• Event-driven logic used predominantly over continuously ticking services for HUD updates.
• Blueprint function library employed to easily obtain references to core gameplay actors from all blueprints.
• All default Tower attributes are stored in a centralized Tower Data Array & thus enables easy customization of said properties for all towers from a single location.
• All information pertaining to the towers & abilities are displayed dynamically using a data-driven approach, thus eliminating the need for manual HUD modifications when adding/removing towers.
• The Object Pooling system uses a free list (of array indices & not pointers) to chain together unused objects within a fixed size pool, & thus removes the need for iterations through the array.
Intended Platform: Windows