Watch the presentation video.
Check the Documentation and the Forum to have more infos.
>>> DISCORD <<<
Have you always wanted to create a TopDown RPG ? Then this product is made for you !
TopDown RPG Template offers you lots of features to create such games :
- Stats for Player and Enemies (Resistances, Attributes, Speed, States)
- Inventory and Equipment with Item handling (Chest, ...)
- Unlockables Skills, stored in Skill Sets
- Modifiers and effects you can use to modify Stats or damage an Actor over time
- Level Travelling
- A multiplayer mode
- Save/Load system to save Player
- And much more...
Current Version : 1.1
- Item handling (Inventory, Chests, Equipment)
- Weapon, Spells, Damages, Modifiers and Effects
- Stats, Skills and XP/Levelling
- Multiplayer, Save/Load system for the Player, Level travelling
- Nearly everything is made with ActorComponents, for more modularity
- Most of the features use a Data driven approach (Data Tables)
Number of Blueprints: 201 (22 ActorComponents, 22 enums, 64 structs). (Materials : 22, textures : 69, meshes : 27)
Input: Keyboard and Mouse
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
- You need to activate the EQS feature in the engine
- Don't hesitate to e-mail me if you experience any bug : email@example.com