You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The Top Down Stealth Toolkit is a pure blueprint framework that enables quick & easy creation of Stealth games from a Top Down Perspective.
Gameplay Demo: https://goo.gl/aJd2GT
Support Thread: https://goo.gl/VM6S1M
Tutorials/Concept Overviews: https://goo.gl/PKC1Rt
• Top-Down Camera perspective.
• Use Whistle, Gadgets, Suit Abilities, & Weapons to distract or disable AI Bots.
• Place Exit Point & collectible Gems across the level to drive the core gameplay.
• Patrol Guards that can respond to a wide variety of stimuli including the player character, incapacitated team mates, alarms, footstep & gunshot noises, & more.
• Automated security devices like Cameras, Motion Sensors, Laser Security Systems, & Turrets function provide auxiliary support systems to assist the Patrol Guards & provide additional layers of challenge to the player.
• A custom-built AI Perception system tailored specifically for developing Stealth games enable the AI agents to perceive stimuli through four different types of perception models: Visual, Aural, Intuitive, & Motion perception.
• A Stimulus generation system that will enable the users to easily customize & add new types of perceivable events for the AI agents.
• A Global Alert Level system that controls the activation of automated security devices like lasers & turrets, as well as the deployment of reinforcement patrol guards.
• A Loadout selection system that enables players to select gadgets prior to the starting of each mission.
• A Mission Stats Display system that tracks & updates high score information for every level.
Preview Video: https://goo.gl/Kt8aqB
• Modular components are employed throughout the toolkit to handle special functionalities & aid in the creation of new variations to existing entities with minimal coupling.
• The Global Alert Level system controls the Global Alert Meter by employing event dispatchers to continuously listen in new stimuli being perceived by AI agents across the level.
• The AI Surveillance Controller directs the activation of all AI agents within the level. This system can be leveraged to create different starting conditions for each level, choosing to activate all security measures by default or have them activated in a modular fashion based on the overall threat perceived by the AI.
• The AI Sensory Manager continuously evaluates all stimuli against various agents & assigns new objectives to the AI agents based on the results.
• The Patrol Guard AI uses Behavior Trees to respond to the various objectives assigned by the AI Sensory Manager.
• Event-driven logic used predominantly over continuously ticking services for HUD updates.
• Blueprint function library employed to easily retrieve references to core gameplay actors from all blueprints.
• Variables are categorized into 'User Defined' & 'Automatically Set' to easily identify customizable parameters.
• The Game Mode handles initialization of all core gameplay actors from a single central location using a linear workflow design.
• The Player Controller acts as a conduit for all low-level HUD update requests, while the Game Instance & HUD classes manage high-level HUD state modifications.
• The Loadout selection menu uses a data-driven approach to create the UI elements, thus eliminating the need for manual HUD changes when adding/removing gadgets.
Intended Platform: Windows
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.