You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
More than 150 Meshes and respective materials to create a bunker or a safe room.
This pack consists of safe doors, supplies, furniture, shelves, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room and other props to create a bunker or a safe room fast and with no effort.
* Storage articles (shelves, boxes and cans)
* Decoration meshes (vases, books)
* Bathroom props (Shower Cabin, Toilet cubicle, toilet paper, towels)
* Bedroom props (Double bed, single bed and baby bed)
* Survival oriented props (radio, water reservoir, tubes, conserve food)
* 1 Flat-screen TV model
* Kitchen sinks new and old
* Microwave oven
* Single door fridge new and old
* Kitchen benches
* Tileable and reusable materials
* Safe doors and modular building parts
Performance sensitive models (most meshes under 7000 tris)
Created without any special Unreal Engine plugin.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Tris Count: from 32 to max. of 19120. Most of the meshes stay under 7000 tris count.
LODs: 0 - none
Number of Meshes: 162
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 80 materials, no instances
Number of Textures: 200 textures
Supported Development Platforms: PC, Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Windows
Important/Additional Notes: Due to the amount of mehses and size of textures you may need to increase the texture pool in your project using console command: r.Streaming.PoolSize #number (1200 for example)
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.