You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
More than 150 Meshes and respective materials to create a bunker or a safe room.
This pack consists of safe doors, supplies, furniture, shelves, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room and other props to create a bunker or a safe room fast and with no effort.
* Storage articles (shelves, boxes and cans)
* Decoration meshes (vases, books)
* Bathroom props (Shower Cabin, Toilet cubicle, toilet paper, towels)
* Bedroom props (Double bed, single bed and baby bed)
* Survival oriented props (radio, water reservoir, tubes, conserve food)
* 1 Flat-screen TV model
* Kitchen sinks new and old
* Microwave oven
* Single door fridge new and old
* Kitchen benches
* Tileable and reusable materials
* Safe doors and modular building parts
Performance sensitive models (most meshes under 7000 tris)
Created without any special Unreal Engine plugin.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Tris Count: from 32 to max. of 19120. Most of the meshes stay under 7000 tris count.
LODs: 0 - none
Number of Meshes: 162
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 80 materials, no instances
Number of Textures: 200 textures
Supported Development Platforms: PC, Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Windows
Important/Additional Notes: Due to the amount of mehses and size of textures you may need to increase the texture pool in your project using console command: r.Streaming.PoolSize #number (1200 for example)