Fully integrated Steam Inventory Service except for trading, promotion. It comes with SteamItem Converter which generates item definitions in json.
Demo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwqNZ6ro6Zo
- All these functions are exposed on blueprint.
- ConsumeItem : Consumes items from a user's inventory. If the quantity of the given item goes to zero, it is permanently removed.
- ExchangeItem : Grant one item in exchange for a set of other items.
- GenerateItem : Grants specific items to the current user.
- GetAllItems : Start retrieving all items in the current users inventory.
- GetItemDefinitionIDs : Returns the set of all item definition IDs which are defined in the App Admin panel of the Steamworks website.
- GetItemDefinitionProperty : Gets a string property from the specified item definition.
- GrantPromoItems : Grant all potential one-time promotional items to the current user.
- LoadItemDefinitions : Triggers an asynchronous load and refresh of item definitions.
- TransferItemQuantity : Transfer items between stacks within a user's inventory.
- TriggerItemDrop : Trigger an item drop if the user has played a long enough period of time.
Number of C++ Classes: 11
Supported Development Platforms: Window, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Window, Mac
Documentation: SteamInventoryPlugin_Manual.pdf was included in plugin folder.
Example Project: https://github.com/woodsshin/SteamInvevntorySample/
In order to use steam inventory service with your own items, you have to own steam app id. You may test it in Spacewar(480) with limited features.