You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Create Spline Generated - Ropes, Hoses, and Sci-fi Cables in seconds INSIDE the Unreal Engine
Easy to use, just drag and drop the Cable, Rope, or Sci-Fi Cable of your choice into the engine and immediately start placing it in seconds using splines and adding spline points. Simply hold ALT and click and drag on the spline to add a point, or right click on the spline to add a point.
I have provided over 30 starter Ropes, Hoses and Cables of all different colors, shapes and sizes. The tiling of the texture can be changed in the material instances, the rope tessellation, sci-fi light color, cable colors, and pulsing/flickering lights can also all be adjusted inside of the material instances in Unreal. See them update real-time on the asset as you are changing them.
These hoses, Ropes, and Sci-fi Cables are great for any game that you are working on! They can be placed in hallways, industrial scenes, ropes in shipyards or medieval castles, Sci-fi Cables in your futuristic scenes, server rooms, anywhere you can think of. If you are making a video game you will find a use for this pack! You can even replace the models and textures to simply use the tech in any way you see fit. Enjoy!
- Demo Scene - To Demonstrate different ways to place and use the provided assets
- 49 Materials and Material Instances
(Create Unlimited amounts of materials with easy variations and adjustments in the material attributes)
- 43 Static Meshes
- 32 Pre-made and provided Spline Ropes, Hoses, and Cables
- 26 Texture Sheets (Diffuse, Normal, Spec, Roughness, Color Mask, Height)
- 1024x512 Average Texture Size
- Average Tri-Count (100 Tri's)
- Triangle Range (60 - 512) Tri's
- LOD's (Level1 - 240, Level2 - 60, Level3 - 20)
- All Ropes, Hoses, and Cables have LOD's applied to them as well as Collision