You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Space Nebula and Starfield - Procedurally generated Universe!
Your new offline cloud service
• Procedurally generated Space Clouds and Stars
• Fully tweakable and customizable for any kind of scenery (regular clouds, underwater, ...)
• Different noises (incl. Noise Showcase)
• Scalable with a variable count of noise layers for High-Performance and High-Quality Scenarios
• Makes use of Unreal Engines Complex Noise that has been improved in UE 4.13
• Now supporting the new UE 4.13 Render-to-Texture Feature for an unlimited performance boost when arriving somewhere in the universe
• A wide range of usable options to provide a maximum of versatility, while keeping simplicity as far as possible
• Well commented and transparent
• Nebula Material and Nebula Blueprint
• Star Material and Starfield Particle System
Different noise functions, all with slightly different
characteristics, also visible in the Noise Showcase:
• Unreal Engines Complex Noise (reworked in 4.13) with 6 Noises
• Custom high-performance noise
• Noise Sources
• Material and Blueprint Functions (in-depth customization)
• Material Instances (for on-the-fly parameter manipulation)
• Additional Variation Functions for blending custom variations into the noise space
3 Level of Details with different numbers of
Noise-Layers for different performance requirements
[MouseWheel] Increase/decrease Speed
[RightMouseButton] Render to texture (lock procedural generation)
(Android will be tested soon)
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.