You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Skills Tree System offers an easy way to integrate a Skills Tree in your game without coding.
The Skills Tree plugin offers the following features:
-A base Skill class that can modified through Blueprints
-Skill stats for every skill
-Level stats table for every skill level
-Four different skill categories (Instant, casting, passive and passive looping skills)
-Various properties like skill categories (up to 256 different categories supported!), name and description
-Dedicated functions intended for BP overriding (Execute Skill and Casting Finished)
-A Skill Unlock Component (attached to every Skill), responsible for unlocking every skill based on your criteria
-A Skills Tree Component that manages all of the above
-Save and Load functionality that stores the state of your progress.
-A custom warning system that notifies you when something went wrong while prompting you with a possible fix.
• A base Skill class that can be modified through Blueprints
• Skill stats for every skill
• Level stats table for every skill level
• Four different skill categories
o Instant Skill
o Casting Skill
o Passive Skill
o Passive looping Skill
• Various properties like skill categories (up to 256 different categories supported!), name and description
• A Skill Unlock Component (attached to every Skill), responsible for the unlock functionality for every skill
o Inside this component you can add stuff like Required skills that need to be learned in order to learn the current Skill or Number of Required Skills in a specific category
• A Skills Tree Component that manages all of the above
• Save and Load functionality that stores the state of everything that the Skills Tree Component needs to know
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows (Should work in any platform that UE4 supports)
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows (Should work in any platform that UE4 supports)
The entire C++ source code is commented and included so you can modify the plugin to suit your needs.
In case you want to add a sample action bar and cast bar, check out my GitHub repository to find these Blueprint Widgets ready.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.