You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The Showcase Viewer allows you to to present your assets and create high quality renders with ease. Image Based Lightning and a variety of Post Process options are used to display your models in the best way possible.
The Showcase viewer allows you to create beautiful renders with ease. No complicated setup for lightning / post-process required - everything is already setup - simply import your assets and you are ready to go. Utilizing the power of Image Based Lightning and extended Post Process effects it is made easy to tweak the look and feel of your assets.
Create stunning high-resolution renders of your assets with a single click. Six environments are already setup to display your assets in different lightning scenarios for testing purposes and renders. The preset functionality saves your current setup and can loaded at a later point - this makes it easy to test different assets under the same lightning conditions.
Note: The meshes displayed in the images are not part of the package and are NOT included. This Blueprint is intended to create high-quality renders of your own assets for showcase / portfolio purposes.
- Directly take screenshots with a button press with options like higher resolution and HDR format
- Save and Load presets for Lightning and Post Process. This makes it easy to display different assets under the same conditions
- Wireframe Overlay: A wireframe overlay is automatically created for the displayed mesh - simply drag a slider to change the opacity
- Sequencer integration: Sequencer is already setup so that you can easily render turntable videos of your assets with just a few clicks
- Tweak parameters like EV for Image Based Lightning or Intensity for Directional Light
- All HDRIs have a tracked directional light, so that the directional light always aligns with the sun in the HDRI
- Six different environments for different lightning conditions
- Five of the HDRIs are provided by hdrihaven.com in 8k resolution
- Add your own HDRIs with ease
- Tweak the opacity and the blur of the environment displayed in the background
- Choose from a variety of LUTs table to achieve different effects
- These include presets for e.g. vivid colors, black/white and more
- Tweak the standard post-processing features through simple sliders
- Choose between the Standard Camera or the Cinematic Camera setup
- Tweak camera parameters like FOV (Standard Camera) or Focal Distance/Lenght and Aperture (Cinematic Camera)
- Special interface for mobile device
- Features on mobile are limited, depending on the device capabilities
- Feature level switches (Open GL ES 3.1 / ES 2) for materials that ship with the product
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.