You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A configurable UE4 game launcher plugin with graphics and keyboard settings.
Create an optional, configurable, titled and logo'd setup front-end loader in which users can edit certain graphics and keyboard options, which will be saved across sessions. Can easily be extended with further functionality, if needed.
- Can be configured to be shown at game start automatically, or only if the user passes the command line parameter '-setup' along
- Decide the game title and logo in the Unreal Editor, and decide which setup options you want to show your users, in which order
- Graphics options include resolution, fullscreen/borderless/windowed mode, vsync and various rendering quality sliders
- Keyboard options include buttons that quickly switch between QWERTY and AZERTY modes and the ability to reassign keys and mouse buttons for axes and actions
- Functionality split between an editor and a game startup element. Set up your basic UI options and look in the editor, then watch it appear when the game is run (as shown in the screenshots)
- Basic graphics options: Fullscreen/borderless/windowed, resolution, VSync
- Graphics quality options for performance tweaking
- Key remapping from project-assigned input keys/mouse buttons, supports most keyboard keys and mouse buttons
- Settings are saved on disk and re-applied on game start
- Combined editor and runtime plugin
- No third party code
Platforms Tested: Windows
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.