You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Samurai weapons in 2 themes (Black&White): Katana&Saya, Nodachi&Saya, Wakizashi&Saya, Chokuto&Saya, Bokken, Short Bokken, Naginata, Kunai&Bag, KatanaStand & ChokutoStand.
Small tutorial showing how to add 'Samurai Weapons' into your Project, and how you can add models as static meshes to your character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IluOLBwMl1s
• Nodachi is greatsword, wakizashi is shortsword, chokuto is straight sword, bokken is wooden sword, naginata is polearm, kunai is dagger-like weapon.
• Meshes ends with '_Sheathed' are combined meshes of that sword&saya and has reduced polycounts, they are for convenience.
• KatanaStands are easier to get snapped with katanas, ChokutoStands are easier to get snapped with chokutos. All sword stands can work with all swords but might need some more placement work.
• All meshes(Base+Collision, LODs) and all textures are provided in .fbx and .png format.
• Each model has a base mesh and 3 LOD levels(LOD1, LOD2, LOD3) and their distances've been set manually for best visuals.
• LOD meshes in 'LODs' folder are also imported seperately into UE4, assigned with materials and with lowest LOD level(LOD3), and are ready to be used as base meshes with lower polycount if needed.
• All models are static meshes and scaled correctly to fit Unreal Engine units.
Number of Textures: 42
Texture Size: 32x (2048x2048), 10x (1024x1024)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 10 (Materials: 8, Material Instances: 2)
Collision: Yes, Custom
Number of Meshes: 42
Vertex Count: 248 tris to 4504 tris
LODs: 126 (3x LODs for each base mesh)
Intended Platform: All
Platforms Tested: PC