You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
1971 Office Environment completed with over 100 PBR high quality textured assets, master materials, spline actor wires and pipes.
Military office set in Saigon, Vietnam - August 1971 completed with over 100 PBR high quality textured assets, master materials, spline actor wires and pipes.
This project includes everything pictured with all assets, materials, and vfx created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
- Over 90 prop assets - Master material set up that control the majority of all props and models within the room
- Material setups such as lighting rays
- Multiple Lookup Tables (LUT) and Post Process Volumes
- Wire Splines for cords and cables - Grunge and Decay Decals
- Cinematic Post Processing - Glass materials
- Tileable texture sets for floor tile and wall plaster
Most textures created at 2048 pixel resolution
Channel Packed Texture RMA (Roughness, Metalness, Ambient Occlusion)
Unreal Version 4.12
More images available at http://www.clintoncrumpler.com/ Contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates and Version list found at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=155wRlWrtsEZE-966P3obfqcDr6MU8uHYdZoKy2dC37E
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.