You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
This Package contains a Manual and Real Time clock Blueprint that allows you to make a real working clock in your environment.
This Package contains a Manual and Real Time clock Blueprint that allows you to make a real working clock in your environment. You can easily replace all the meshes for your own and and change the speed in with the clock runs. This is also a good starting point Blueprint for timed events and cycles.
This is a easy adjustable clock that can show custom time or real local time taken from the computer internal clock.
• Set the time for each individual clock hand, except seconds
• Change the speed with which the hands turn
• 4 Fully adjustable clock mesh parts for the face/body and hands
• Change the size of the meshes
• Change the materials for the meshes (one per mesh)
• 2 Blueprints, one for manual time and one real time
• One example for each mesh part of the clock
• One base material with 5 instance materials
• One example map
Platform tested: Windows 7, Windows 8
Documentation included: No