PopcornFX Realtime Particle FX Solution integration in UE4 *Please Note*: This plugin must be purchased on the PopcornFX Store: http://www.popcornfx.com/unreal-engine-4-plugin/ for Personal license (25€), or Commercial license (start at 250€).
You need to buy this plugin directly on the PopcornFX store, depending on the license and support you need : http://www.popcornfx.com/unreal-engine-4-plugin/. You'll obtain the plugin via your github account.
The studio license is valid for indies, small and midsize studios, on a per seat basis.
For big studios and AAA productions we also provide Support (http://www.popcornfx.com/pricing/) and Outsourcing ((http://www.popcornfx.com/outsourcing/) options to help you into the PopcornFX adoption process. You can contact us to reach an account manager if you need a more streamlined or corporate process!
This plugin integrates the PopcornFX Runtime SDK into Unreal Engine 4, so you can import and play with any PopcornFX Effect created with the PopcornFX Editor.
PopcornFX Particle Engine has many advantages:
- Cross-engine compatible: UE4, Unity, MaxPlay, in-house-engines, ...
- Highly flexible particle system: make particles do anything you want
- Highly optimized: multithreaded, architecture-aware optimizations, scripting optimized for particles, etc...
- and more: wiki.popcornfx.com/
*Please Note*: This item is currently only available by licence only. Please go to http://www.popcornfx.com/unreal-engine-4-plugin/ to learn more!
Fully integrated in UE4:
- Blueprint/C++ integration
- Auto-reimport and hot-reload fast workflow
- UE assets sampling for particles (static meshes, skinned meshes, textures, curves, ...)
- Render PopcornFX particles billboards/meshes/ribbons with your own UMaterials
- Advanced effect parameters (Attributes and Attribute Samplers)
- and more: wiki.popcornfx.com/index.php/UE4/FeatureList
Build a better game using specific PopcornFX features :
- Script your own particle behaviors
- Use Samplers Shape, Mesh (surface & volume), Texture, and Curve to drive your behaviors
- Use any attribute Sampler as a dynamic parameter of your Effect
- Choose how to render your particles (Billboard, Mesh, Ribbon, but also Light and Sound)
- Spawn particles on an animated skinned mesh
- Project particles on a geometry
- Store and query any information in the 3D space thanks to Spatial Layers
- Let particles inject impulses to push your rigid bodies thanks to Two-Way collisions
- Let particles trigger events to your blueprints
The Plugin comes with the ContentExamples-style UE4 project "UE4 PopcornFX Examples":
examples for most of the PopcornFX integration features in UE4.
Engine Compatibility: 4.8, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11, 4.12 + up-to-date list here : wiki.popcornfx.com/index.php/UE4/FeatureList#Supported_UE4_versions
Platforms: Windows + up-to-date list here : wiki.popcornfx.com/index.php/UE4/FeatureList#Supported_platforms
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.