You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A set of Parallax Occlusion master materials made by Lincoln Hughes at CG Spartans
A set of Parallax Occlusion master materials that can be used to add depth to the surfaces in your scene. They can be used to seamlessly blend between multiple texture layers, or to add puddles to your materials with vert-blending.
1. Master_Parallax Material - A master parallax material that contains outputs for Albedo, Height, AO, Roughness, Normal, and Metallic textures.
2. Master_Parallax_ORM - A master parallax material that contains outputs for Albedo, Height, Normal, and a Mask texture that requires AO in the red channel, Roughness in the green, and Metallic in the blue.
3. Master_Parallax_Puddle_VB_Orm - Same as the Master_Parallax_ORM except it blends into a puddle when red is painted into the vertex colors of the mesh it's assigned to.
4. Master_Parallax_VB_2layers_ORM - Same as the Master_Parallax_ORM material, except you can blend between 2 different layers of textures by painting red into the vertex colors of the mesh that it's assigned to.
5. Contains 8 multiple high-resolution stone textures (2048x2048), and 3 high-res trim textures (2048x2048).
6. Contains 2 basic meshes (a 2mx2m plane, and another walkway) that can be used to test your materials.
7. Contains 7 material instances that are used to decorate the example meshes in the scene.
-Unreal 4.18 or 4.19 is required for the use of these materials and the contents of the project.
-To learn how to use the materials within Unreal 4, simply refer to the included video, entitled, "CGSpartans_POM_Tutorial_01A."
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, but should work on anything.