You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A blueprint driven weather, time of day & seasons system designed for maximum flexibility and performance.
A blueprint driven weather, time of day & seasons system designed for maximum flexibility and performance. Define your own environment, or allow automation scripts to do it for you. Choose from 6 template weather profiles, or create up to 6 of your own. Supports cross-compatibility with Landscape Auto Material and Physical Water Surface.
Number of Blueprints: 2
Full feature list:
• Dynamic, volumetric stratus clouds with fully customizable lighting, shading and shaping parameters
• Customizable backdrop cloudscapes
• Dynamic volumetric fog
• Cardinal directional wind
• Customizable mesh-based moon with phasing & orbital rotation
• Customizable sun with orbital rotation
• Customizable sky with horizon, meridian and zenith zone sizes and coloration
• Support for HDRi Skydome textures for hi resolution static skies
• Customizable starsheet with flickering and simulated earth rotation
• Customizable advanced starfield with nebula generator
• Customizable non-volumetric height fog
• Customizable rain and snow that falls based on probability and conditional checks and accumulates in uncovered spaces and doesn't in covered spaces
• Customizable procedural lightning shaping and placement with spatialized thunder audio
• Customizable seasons that can pass at runtime and affect temperature and precipitation chances
• Customizable loadable/saveable weather patterns
• Full time of day system with controllable speed options, manually set all values in system or let system live and breath on it's own
• Fully automated calendar logic, with support for changing seasons by
month, as well as Northern & Southern Hemispheres.
Intended Platform: Windows
Platforms Tested: Windows
Documentation Included: Yes
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.