You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A collection of tripleA assets carefully put together to easily create a medieval looking village or small town.
Preview (4.11 to 4.14): youtube.com/watch?v=EViS2O8jovc
Screenshots (4.11 to 4.14): goo.gl/TYE2Dg
"Medieval Village" is a collection of triple A assets that are meant to be appreciated from every angle.
First person, third person, side scroller or topdown you won't be disappointed by this entry.
• (75) Modular pieces organised into 17 blueprints for extra ease of use
• (16) Foliage meshes: 8 Decorative (Ivy/Flowers) 1 grass 4 Shrubs 3 Trees
• (12) Tree Billboards (Create a forest in seconds)
• Doors and Window shutters can be opened/closed
• Interiors with multiple stories are easy to create
PhysicallyBased Rendering: Yes
Texture Size: 129x (2048x2048) 7x (1024x2048), 5x (512x512), 4x (1024x1024), 3x (256x256),
2x (2048x1024), 1x (256x16), 1x (1920x1080)
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Vertex Count: LODs: Meshes have lods (50% increments) while walls do not
Number of Meshes: 257 Static meshes in total
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 29 Master Materials, 57 Material Instances and 2
Number of Textures: 152
Number of Particles: 3
Intended Platform: PC, PS4, XBOX ONE
Platforms Tested: PC (Nvidia Gtx 970)
Documentation Included: Yes