You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A set of Blueprints that allow you to specify the non-uniform or non-linear scale of user movements in the VR space.
A set of Blueprints that allow you to specify the non-uniform or non-linear scale of user movements in the VR space. Perfect for short-term impact on the player.
Depending on the selected FlowScale parameter, the impact can be clearly felt, or vice versa, almost unconscious for the player.
Video preview: link
Try before buy (compiled project): link
Includes the Blueprints:
- BP_DirectionalFlow - gives acceleration when driving in the selected (permanent) direction.
- BP_GravityFlow - gives acceleration when moving to a given center. The acceleration is the stronger, the closer the player is to the center.
- BP_RingCenteredFlow - gives acceleration when moving to a given center. The acceleration is the stronger, the closer the player is to the center of the ring located around the center. However, as you move away from the ring to the center, the acceleration decreases.
- BP_TangentFlow - gives acceleration when moving in the direction of a vector tangent to the center. Due to this, the user can accelerate around the center.
- BP_AfterpartyFlow - randomly changes the user's direction of movement in space, as if the user is very (very, very) drunk.
- BP_CoverFlow - gives acceleration in the Z axis if the height of the player's head is below a certain level. Can be used for more convenient use of covers, as well as picking up items from the floor.
Feel free to contact me!
Number of Blueprints: 6
Example Map: Included
Platform Tested: Windows, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
Attention: the influence of the effects on the player can be very strong and lead to Motion Sickness. Therefore, you need to use these effects with caution.