You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Rev. 2 ***Now includes Root motion.
Engine version 4.9-4.10
A large set of detailed ninja animations for game and CG development. Including: Idles, Walks, Jogs, Runs, Jumps, Evasions, Punches, Kicks, Recoveries, Multi Level Platforms and Stunts.
Your 3D character has completed training and is ready to kick some serious butt with highly detailed variations of attacks and evasions to slip through the shadows and seriously go Ninja on your enemies. Many versions of idles and fidgets. Both combat and relaxed animations. Hits and attacks from all directions. Many variations of stunts from and to high, mid and low platforms.
Three different “Platform” meshes are included that match the high, mid and low animations.
Complete PDF Motion List
• All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
• Inplace and Root motion. Root motion includes horizontal and vertical for platform climbing and jumps.
• All idles and transitions have been carefully posematched, for seamless motion trees. All animations are realistic and natural human motion. They could be truncated, retimed or otherwise altered for any over-the-top or stylistic personal preference. All locomotions have two versions: In-Place noted as “IP”, and with traveling motion.
• True linear translation speed for each InPlace motion is provided in cm/sec for your reference and convenience. Using this speed will result in zero foot sliding.
• FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in:
“\Content\Ninja_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
• A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and reexported as new animations.
• A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and reexported as new animations.
More Details: motioncaptureonline.com/#!ninja01/c13e0
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.