You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Highly customizable multiplayer template for creating TopDown or Survival games.
Multiplayer TopDown Survival Kit is a template that can be used to build TopDown or Survival
• Twin-Stick-Shooter controls
• day&night cycle including clock with customizable format
• climate system with fluctuating world temperature and temperature modifying areas
• create and join multiplayer sessions
• reconnect to sessions with your character being remembered by the server (identified by the
• scoreboard with customizable sorting order
• separate SaveGame objects for the game and for the options
• variables of a player's character can be saved bound to the level or saved bound to the
Realistic hunger, thirst and body temperature system based on thermodynamic laws
• human body tries to regulate his body temperature by shivering and sweating
• drinking does affect the body temperature depending on the temperature and amount of the
• clothing modifies how much the air temperature does affect the body temperature
• PostProcess effect covering the edges of the screen warning the player that he is close to
becoming hypothermic / overheated.
Inventory, Equipment, Crafting and Building system
• optimized for low usage of network bandwidth in multiplayer games
• move, swap, split, stack, resize, use, equip, unequip, drop and pick up
• lootable actors with customizable random loot
• add or remove craftable items and modify their crafting cost and time to craft during the
Please note: The Twin-Stick-Shooter controls and the example map are designed for TopDown
games. Everything else will also work in Third-Person and First-Person games.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.