You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Medium armored warriors with 11 modular body parts, 21 changeable color masks and customizable face blend-shapes. Endless possibilities creating new characters with random face generation. Clothes and hair using simulation.
Preview video : youtube.com/watch?v=6RmY_A08qRo
Medium armored warriors with 11 modular body parts, 21 changeable color masks and customizable face blend-shapes. Endless possibilities creating new characters with random face generation. Clothes and hair using simulation. Easy to create new character using Character Creator Blueprint via UE variables. Camera in TPP and FPP mode. Good for medieval ages or fantasy games.
Modular Medieval Warrior 01 pack contain:
- Character Creator Blueprint with endless possibilities - 76 variables you can change !
- Changeable 11 body parts (helmet, hair, beard, chest, shoulder, gloves, skirt, pants, boots, shield, weapon) with different models and materials
- 21 body parts where you can change HSL color (Hue, Saturation, Lightness)
- Face Creator using Character BP variables (blendshapes and material instance)
- Hair and Cloth simulation
- Optimized textures using one RGB texture with channels for - roughness, AO, metallic. Textures in DXT1 format - 2x less VRAM usage (normal map BC5)
- 123 PBR textures (albedo, normal, RGB)
- 41 models with 2 levels of details
- Rigged and scaled to epic skeleton
- 2 camera types - TPP and FPP
- 4 sockets for shields and weapons
- Rig contain twist bones - a lot better transformations in animations
- Character blueprint - ready to play
- Animations (Epic animations, modified inside Persona)
- Documentation file with tutorial!
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
Number of characters: 1
Vertex counts of characters: lod0 = ~29k (fully equipped)
Vertex counts of characters: lod1 = ~9k (fully equipped)
Texture Resolutions: 1024x1024 - 4096x4096
Number of Animations: 6
Animation types (Root Motion/In-place): 2/4
Intended Platform: Windows, Mac, PS4, iOS, Android, Xbox One
Platforms Tested: PC
Important\Additional Notes: Price can change in the next updates when I will add additional textures and models.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.