You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
300+ Mobility Motion Capture Animations and IPC Blueprint Controller
View Animations on Sketchfab: skfb.ly/K7YI
Video Preview: vimeo.com/129670657
UPDATE: REV. 2.7
IPC Animations (in-place with custom attributes) and Demo Blueprint Character Controller
Many Animation and Root Motion Fixes
IPC Split Jumps
219 Animations, 18 aim offsets, 21 Split Jumps.
516 Total Animation Files.
INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Strafing, Turns, Hops, Jumps, Fidgets, Deaths and Transitions, and more.
Our IPC animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves for more flawless control and programming options, a feature used by major developers. A Demo Blueprint Controller by Jesse at 3 Prong Gaming is included! Keyboard and Gamepad support.
More info here:
Please read the complete “Mobility Pro 27” motion list: UE4 Mobility Lists
● Rev. 2.7 Update
● New Relaxed Stand Pose with more curved/natural Fingers.
● Root Motion and IPC (in-place with custom attributes)
● Included Demo Blueprint Controller (see version notes)
○ Blueprint is 4.15 - 4.xx compatible.
○ Animations are 4.10 - 4.xx compatible. (FBX source files included)
○ Keyboard and Gamepad support.
○ FBX source animation files included.
○ “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
○ Source Animation import and A/T Poses explained here:
UE4 Compatibility and Usage FAQ
● All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
● All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
● FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Mobility_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
● A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
● A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.