You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
View Animations on Sketchfab: skfb.ly/K7YI
Updated: Rev. 2.6
Major update! Including all with Root Motion and In-Place, diagonal strafing, added transitions and much more.
219 animations and 18 aim offsets. 456 Total Animation Files.
INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Strafing, Turns, Hops, Jumps, Fidgets, Deaths and Transitions, and more.
Please read the complete 2.5 PDF motion list with descriptions:
● Rev. 2.6 Update:
● Major update highlights:
○ All animations included as root motion and in-place.
○ Large number of animations added.
○ Diagonal Strafing, including back pedals.
○ Left and Right foot up Jumps, with pose and velocity matched end frames.
○ Stand and Turn to Walk/Jog/Run Forward in eight directions.
○ Crouch and Turn to CrouchWalk Forward in eight directions.
○ Transitions to Walk/Jog/Run are now all posed matched, for more seamless blending.
○ New Look-At aim offsets
○ FYI: The new Skeleton has two additional bones, “hand-l-wep” and “hand-r-wep”, for alternate attachments in upcoming Rifle and Pistol animations. They have no animation and can be ignored for this pack. They will not affect any animations not using them.
● All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
● In-place animations noted as “_IP”.
● All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
● FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Mobility_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the UE4 editor) along with other documentation.
● A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
● A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported,edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
More Details: motioncaptureonline.com/#!mobility-01/c14i9
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.