You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Short description: Mobile VR manager features are demonstrated on demo video: https://youtu.be/-J6nl-tGg5Y
By using this manager you can easily implement VR mobile projects. You can choose a project for both GearVR/OculusGO, Daydream and new update Cardboard. You can also opt the native project, either for GearVR/OculusGO or Daydream and Cardboard, which is a better alternative. They are ready to use and optimized, so no changes needed. You can rotate an arrow by using touchpad and if you press it you’ll teleport in the direction you’ve chosen. Touchpad clicks also allow you to interact with widget and doors. For cardboard project, you interact with the gaze feature.
New video: GoogleDrive
New video for native Cardboard project: GoogleDrive.
Mobile VR manager is compatible with android platforms:
Google VR (Daydream, Cardboard).
Oculus VR (GearVR, Oculus Go).
* One project for Daydream or GearVR;
* Native project for GearVR/OculusGO;
* Native project for Daydream;
* New native project for Cardboard;
* Documentation is in the tutorial BP;
* Video documentation about code is in the tutorial BP;
* Teleport only with specific tag meshes;
* You can rotate an arrow by using touchpad and if you press it you’ll teleport in the direction you’ve chosen;
* Widget interaction;
* Object interaction;
* Static mesh grasping;
* During teleportation, camera fades preventing dizziness;
* Particle size changes dynamically and the line doesn’t go through objects;
* Main mobile pawn (choosing one platform and downloading native project from our cloud is better option);
* 21 Materials;
* 12 Textures;
* 16 Static meshes;
* 5 Blueprint classes;
* 3 Different particles (blue, green, white);
* 1 Tutorial BP;
* 1 Widget;
* 1 Map.
New native Cardboard project with gaze interaction.
More information about updates in the Forum.
The native projects (GearVR/OculusGO, Daydream and Cardboard) are in the tutorial blueprint with links, and GearVR project is the same for the OculusGO project.
If you need some help, have any questions, or deal with any kind of issues, just email me. Email also shared in the documentation and tutorial blueprint.