The Mo-Sys Tracking plugin enables streaming of live motion data from a growing range of Mo-Sys robotic and tracking hardware into the Unreal Engine via Live Link.
This data can be used as real-time camera tracking for VFX, virtual studios, game cinematics, architectural visualization or as tracking of VR and AR headsets for warehouse scale virtual reality experiences.
- Stream tracking data into LiveLink
- Decodes Mo-Sys default F4 protocol
- Supports RS422, RS232 or Ethernet connections
- Supports all Mo-Sys hardware including StarTracker, StarTracker MoCap, StarTrackerVR headsets, StarTrackerViewFinder, Handwheels, and extends to all future robotics and tracking hardware.
- MoSysTracking (Runtime)
- MoSysTrackingEditor (Editor)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 10
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64
Example Project: https://www.mo-sys.com/downloads/Mo-SysTrackingPlugin1_4-ExampleProject.zip
- Download and enable the plugin
- Add a source for your hardware
- Set the connection type and UDP or serial port
- Add a MoSysLiveLink component to any camera or other actor in the scene and add the appropriate LiveLink source from the Live Link window