You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
This Plugin incorporates functionalities for Mirroring a character's animation both at runtime and inside the editor.
Editor Tools: youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YwpfAYnOk&ab_channel=HethgerMan
• Mirror Table asset class, which holds the settings for mirroring a skeleton's animations
• In-Editor tool: Create Mirror Table from Skeleton, this tool takes a skeleton asset as a reference for quickly creating a basic template for a Mirror Table
• Mirror an animation blueprint pose by using the Mirror Pose AnimGraph Node in conjunction with selecting the corresponding Mirror Table
• In-Editor tool: Mirror Animation Asset, this tool, along designating the corresponding Mirror Table, creates a new animation from the mirrored version of the selected Animation Asset
• New Character and Character Movement Component classes with extended functionality that allow to mirror the Root Motion received from animations
Network Replicated: Yes, check the documentation for the details on how to replicate these features
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac
Example Project: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vgn2qpyawdrryi/Mirror_Project.zip?dl=0
I can only attest for the Plugin's functionality working in windows as at the moment I do not have the means to test other platforms. The only platform that is excluded is IOS, this system however does not have any dependencies that impeach its use in other platforms (such as HTML5, XboxOne, PS4, etc).