You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Editor Tools: youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YwpfAYnOk&ab_channel=HethgerMan
This Plugin incorporates functionalities for Mirroring a character's animation both at runtime and inside the editor.
• Mirror Table asset class, which holds the settings for mirroring a skeleton's animations.
• In-Editor tool: Create Mirror Table from Skeleton, this tool takes a skeleton asset as a reference for quickly creating a basic template for a Mirror Table.
• Mirror an animation blueprint pose by using the Mirror Pose AnimGraph Node in conjunction with selecting the corresponding Mirror Table.
• In-Editor tool: Mirror Animation Asset, this tool, along designating the corresponding Mirror Table, creates a new animation from the mirrored version of the selected Animation Asset.
• New Character and Character Movement Component classes with extended functionality that allow to mirror the Root Motion received from animations.
Network Replicated: Yes, check the documentation for the details on how to replicate these features.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac
Example Project: dropbox.com/s/3yckt3u2h38fzg5/Mirror_Example.zip?dl=0
Inside the Example project you can find Mirror Tables that are already perfectly settup for the UE4 Mannequin's and Mixamo's Skeletons.
Also I can only attest for the Plugin's functionality working in windows as at the moment I do not have the means to test other platforms. The only platform that is excluded is IOS, I would believe however that this system can be used in the other platforms (Mac, HTML5, XboxOne, PS4, etc).
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.