You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
This Plugin incorporates functionalities for Mirroring a character's animation both at runtime and inside the editor.
Editor Tools: youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YwpfAYnOk&ab_channel=HethgerMan
• Mirror Table asset class, which holds the settings for mirroring a skeleton's animations
• In-Editor tool: Create Mirror Table from Skeleton, this tool takes a skeleton asset as a reference for quickly creating a basic template for a Mirror Table
• Mirror an animation blueprint pose by using the Mirror Pose AnimGraph Node in conjunction with selecting the corresponding Mirror Table
• In-Editor tool: Mirror Animation Asset, this tool, along designating the corresponding Mirror Table, creates a new animation from the mirrored version of the selected Animation Asset
• New Character and Character Movement Component classes with extended functionality that allow to mirror the Root Motion received from animations
Network Replicated: Yes, check the documentation for the details on how to replicate these features
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac
Example Project: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vgn2qpyawdrryi/Mirror_Project.zip?dl=0
The only platform that is excluded for packaging is IOS, however there are no dependencies that impeach use in other platforms (such as HTML5, XboxOne, PS4, etc).