You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A Game Menu that features a save selection, a level selection and complete settings with key rebinding, language switcher, audio volumes and graphics settings.
This is a C++ project, so you cannot simply integrate it into your existing projects. Instead you have to migrate your content into this project. I contacted Epic about this and made a plugin version that fixes this issue. If you want to try it, please send me a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your purchase and I give you access to the plugin.
This menu kit offers you a quick way to setup the most importent UI for your game. With this menu you get a level selection, a save system, credits, a fully working settings menu and some generic widgets like confirm dialogs and notifications.
The options menu offers all the important customizations for your game: display and graphics settings, key rebinding, audio volumes, a language switcher and all your custom settings saved to ini files. Most of the contents can be easily customized in data tables, so you don't need to edit the widgets for the most common configurations.
Demo video: youtube.com/watch?v=KB6TpEBEvoQ&t=30s
Demo projects: 1drv.ms/f/s!AqybXIakArzThYJM8G9VJwkiQQ9qAQ
The fonts and the gamepad button prompts are public domain content and can be downloaded here:
Gamepad prompts: http://opengameart.org/content/free-keyboard-and-controllers-prompts-pack
Text font: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Questrial
Button font: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Michroma
Vertical text Font: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Aldrich
- Main menu
- Pause menu
- Save selection
- Level selection
- Widgets for loading and saving a savegame
- Basic save system (position, look direction, screenshot, save metadata)
- 5 autosave slots, 1 quicksave slot and unlimited manual save slots
- Customization in data table with level name and preview image
- Supports unlocking of levels (saved in most recent savegame)
- Optionally displays level progress (e.g. percent of collectibles or coins) in a circular progress bar
- General settings (Language switcher and custom settings from data table)
- Input settings (mouse speed, invert)
- Key rebinding (action and axis mapping)
- Audio volumes
- Display and graphics settings
- All settings are save to ini files and loaded and applied in the game instance
Full gamepad support in all widgets
Gamepad/keyboard prompts update automatically when input device is changed
Number of C++ Classes: 7
Number of Blueprints: 8
Number of Master Materials: 2
Number of Textures: 45
Number of Widgets: 32
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Linux
Should also work on Mac OS, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, but as I don't own these systems, I cannot test them or give support for them.
Forum Thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?152507-Menu-Start-Kit
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.