You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A Game Menu that features a save selection, a level selection and complete settings with key rebinding, language switcher, audio volumes and graphics settings.
This menu kit offers you a quick way to setup the most important UI for your game. With this menu you get a level selection, a save system, credits, a fully working settings menu and some generic widgets like confirm dialogs and notifications.
The options menu offers all the important customization for your game: display and graphics settings, key rebinding, audio volumes, a language switcher and all your custom settings saved to ini files. Most of the contents can be easily customized in data tables, so you don't need to edit the widgets for the most common configurations.
Please note: In order to see the plugin content you have to select both, “Show engine content” and “Show plugin content” in the content browser view options.
The fonts and the gamepad button prompts are public domain content.
- Full gamepad support in all widgets
- Gamepad/keyboard prompts update automatically when input device is changed
- Widgets for main menu, pause menu, save selection, level selection, settings, credits
- Widgets for loading and saving a savegame
- Basic save system (position, look direction, screenshot, save metadata)
- 5 autosave slots, 1 quicksave slot and unlimited manual save slots
- Customization in data table with level name and preview image
- Supports unlocking of levels (saved in most recent savegame)
- Optionally displays level progress (e.g. percent of collectibles or coins) in a circular progress bar
- General settings (Language switcher and custom settings from data table)
- Input settings (mouse speed, invert)
- Key rebinding for action and axis mappings
- Audio volumes
- Display and graphics settings
- All settings are saved to ini files and loaded and applied in the game instance
Number of C++ Classes: 7
Number of Blueprints: 8
Number of Master Materials: 2
Number of Textures: 45
Number of Widgets: 32
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Linux
Support email: email@example.com
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.