You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The Medieval Combat Starter Kit allows you to quickly set up your own melee-combat based project! Thanks to its modularity and host of melee combat focused features, you can easily shape this kit into anything you want your project to be!
The Medieval Combat Starter Kit is a flexible project that allows you to set up basic gameplay for a melee combat based game - be it single or multi player.
THIS ASSET IS C++ BASED, IT IS NOT A BLUEPRINT.
However most of the "core " parameters and functionality are exposed trough blueprints .
Basic C++ Knowledge is expected if you wish to modify the functionality of the asset.
- Extremely accurate hit detection system, which is based on traces that check for hits against the mesh itself, rather than the collision capsule
- Replication support
- Incredible modularity and customization
- Two complete animation sets to get your prototypes up and running quickly
- Two example weapons - a sword and a shield
- Stamina Managament
- Standard ( Left, Right, Reversals ) , Heavy Swings
- Blocking,Parry and Block-breaks using both your sword or the shield
Input Mappings: Keyboard & Mouse support
Network Replicated: Yes
Intended Platforms: PC
Platforms Tested: PC
Documentation Included: No external documentation, code is commented
Important / Additional Notes: The Particle System and hit sound are NOT included with the asset.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.