Cut down on re-work by using the Marmoset Toolbag Scene Importer to load your .TBSCENE directly into Unreal Engine. On import, your models and textures will be loaded, materials automatically set up and an optional Blueprint object created.
Cut down on re-work by using the Toolbag Scene Importer to load your Toolbag 2 and 3 scenes directly into Unreal Engine. On import, your models and textures will be loaded, materials automatically set up and an optional blueprint object created.
Marmoset Toolbag’s industry standard physically-based rendering makes it easy to get a quick & accurate preview of your work before sending it off to Unreal.
For best results, use the Unreal Engine 4 preset material in Toolbag to ensure that your content follows the metalness/roughness/GGX standard.
- Mesh and texture import
- Automatic material setup
- Support for common material modules
- Import as a blueprint
- Supports Toolbag 2 & Toolbag 3 scene files
Art created with specular maps will be converted to use Unreal's metalness shaders, however for best results content should be authored for the metalness workflow.
- Images files that Unreal does not support, such as grayscale TGAs, TIFs, etc
- Animated content (animated meshes will be imported at the base pose)
- Scene objects such as cameras, fog, shadow caster, etc
- Some advanced material modules, such as secondary reflections, anisotropic reflections, Newton’s rings, detail normal maps, etc
Example .tbscene File: s3.amazonaws.com/mset/download/release/UE4Import_Example.zip