You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
This plugin provides you with blueprints that add general functionality and improvements.
The Extended Standard Library plugin provides you with blueprints that add a lot of functionality and improvements to the blueprint scripting language.
The most important feature of this plugin is that this plugin has also been designed to be used in conjunction with a server programmed in Java, like an account server or a match making server for example.
To make this possible, the implemented functionality provided in this plugin has also been programmed in a Java library, which has been made free and open source.
The Java library is available here.
This plugin is also open source.
The source code can be found here.
To compile and use it (requires your project to be a UE4 C++ project), follow these steps:
• In your project folder, create a folder called Plugins
• Put the downloaded plugin in the Plugins folder
• Right-click your project's .uproject file and click on "Generate Visual Studio project files" or "Generate Xcode project files"
• Compile your project
Number of Blueprints: 200+ (changes over time)
• Encoding (int, string, etc to bytes and back)
• Image functions (Texture2D to/from bytes, Texture2D to/from pixel array, etc)
• String Regex (find matches, replace matches, etc)
• Hashing (MD5, SHA1, SHA-256, SHA-512, BCrypt, Pearson, Hashcash)
• Latent Actions (event listeners that can be passed around as variables)
• Sorting functions for the primitive types (int, string, etc) and for objects (uses a given comparing function)
• Build and platform nodes (makes it possible to execute code differently based on build like debug/shipping/etc, and platform like Windows/Linux/Mac/HTML5/IOS/Android/PS4/XboxOne)
• Byte nodes (split, merge, generate random bytes, etc)
• Character nodes (\n, \r, etc)
• Delay nodes based on frames (instead of time)
• Execution Queue (allows executions to be handled one at a time)
• For loops nodes (reversed for loops, for loops with a custom step size, etc)
• Monitor nodes (get primary monitor resolution, get primary monitor work area, etc)
• Window nodes (get and set the window size, position, mode, etc)
• Mouse nodes (get and set the mouse position)
• Sound nodes (get and set the volume and pitch)
• Local variable node (caches a value)
• Crash node (to crash the game)
• Pure print node (to debug how many times a pure blueprint is being called) (a pure node is a node without execution pins)
• Create object node (to create instances of blueprint classes)
• And more (string generation, exec pins to boolean or int, counter node, tick nodes, etc)
Intended Platform: All
Platforms Tested: Windows, Mac and Linux (bugs found on any platform will be fixed)
Documentation Included: Each blueprint node has a small and meaningful description, which can be viewed in the editor directly.
• This plugin only uses UE4 C++ code, no other C++ libraries or 3th party solutions are being used. This ensures maximum stability and compatibility.
• This plugin will constantly gain new features, free of charge.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.