A unique library with a variety of Zombie Voice sound effects is designed to meet the highest requirements in creating audio for fantasy games and trailers.
The collection contains 260 high-quality voice effects.
• The Audio Preview HERE.
• The Full List of Sounds HERE.
Our Zombies can not only growl, roar and groan, but also laugh, breathe, cough and yawn. They are just as alive as you and me!
The library was created for cases where a creature can be the main character of the game, a neutral or minor character, or an enemy.
• For collaboration on game audio, sound design, music, and other questions, please send a mail to: email@example.com.
• 260 high-quality sound effects
• 44.1 khz, 16 bit, wav, mono
• Perfect for trailers, fantasy games, horror games
• 23 voice actions
• 21 growls, 25 roars, 12 snarls
• 18 pain vocalizations and 18 deaths
• 18 jumping vocalizations
• 16 fast and slow breaths
• 15 mumbles, 7 coughs, 13 yawns, 8 groans, etc...
Number of Audio Waves: 260
Number of Audio Cues: 260
Sample rate / bit rate: 44,100 Hz / 16 Bit
Do Sound FX loop: No
Minutes of audio provided: 7 minutes 26 seconds
Supported Development Platforms: All